Every employer, no matter what size, has to deal with human resource (HR) issues, regulations, and employment law changes. Whether you are a large, national organization with locations in many states or a small to mid-sized business, you can be just as vulnerable to lawsuits over employee firings, harassment or discrimination, improper documentation processes, and dozens of other situations that put you and your organization at risk.
There's been no real answer. Until now.
Enquiron delivers an accessible HR and employment law compliance solution that addresses your organization's specific legal and best-practices HR questions, no matter if you have in-house legal counsel, experienced HR professionals, or neither. Enquiron helps you reduce risk, avoid litigation, and remain compliant in the face of continuously changing government regulations and evolving employee issues in your workplace.
Our attorneys are experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of HR, employment law, government regulations, and compliance. We assist not only at the federal level, but also point out state-specific distinctions. We help you manage employee issues before they turn into claims:
- + Hiring and Termination
- + Wage and Hour
- + Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- + Progressive Discipline
- + Personnel Files
- + Plus more than 45 other common HR and employment law challenges organizations face across all industries
As your organization's one-stop resource for HR and employment law support, we have the following additional support materials:
- + 50 state-specific employee handbook tools
- + Interactive, web-based training in HR and employment law
- + HR forms and checklists
- + Federal and state-specific employment law posters
- + Federal and state-specific news and regulations
- + Monthly HR Express Updates, and critical HR Alerts as news breaks
With Enquiron, the expertise you need is just a phone call or a mouse-click away. And you can call as often as you need to.
Call 617.247.6100 to speak with a knowledgeable representative today.